Monday, March 28, 2011

what's up?

So hiya! It has been a busy weekend for me and I am avoiding work for today and well, thought I'd drop in to say hello to everyone. My custom button order is done and now with it's owner in prep for being added to their knitted sweater. I am so excited to see the final results! I am taking a breather to enjoy and decide on my next move. I have an idea of which shops are getting new pieces and when but I'll confirm it for you as things go up. Spring is just not wanting to say hello here and we have had yet another day of minus degree Celsius weather and snow still on the ground! It is good for the water table I know so I won't complain. And it is pretty to look at as long as I don't have to shovel it, lol. Ok my kettle is done and I am off for a cuppa....well something, not sure yet if English breakfast tea or ginger latte. Love you much. Play nice with each other. au revoir I xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note, don't be shy!