Thursday, November 26, 2009

popping in

Just wanted to stop in to say hello even though my wrist really doesn't want to.
My ornaments went out on Friday. Only 10 though I hope they will be enjoyed!
I am still in limbo as I am healing. Knee is doing better while the wrist seem a wee bit more complicated that I originally thought. I had my MRI on Saturday and will find out about my back in a week or so. I had wanted to ask them hey will you take a peek at my wrist while I'm all ready in here but ... nah, lol.
I am in the beginnings or maybe even midst of a change I think. Not sure just what is going to come out of it but hang on folks, I think we're in for a bumpy ride. Too much time thinking instead of doing work does this to me ;-)
Keep well all!

2 comments:

  1. Your poor wrist! I'm going to have to take a look around to see the ornaments you've made. Thanks for following Pinecone Camp too!
    Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, thanks! Your blog is lovely so I enjoy dropping in to it.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note, don't be shy!