Friday, May 28, 2010

truthfully....

Well, I need to get something off my conscience........ the reason, aside form the fact I've been creatively stumped, that I haven't had any new creations to share with you is because I've been feeling guilty.
Guilty you ask?!
Um, yeah.
I <3 playing with polymer clay. I love it's versatility. Thing is, I feel guilty it's not something a wee bit more earth friendly or recycled. I'm one of those recycle, reuse people. I'm not fanatical but I am enthusiastic and I've been feeling bad that I don't get my kicks out of creating (more) with those kind of things. It's been a crisis of conscience for me and maybe that has also had something to do with the creative slump.
I do create as I feel with what I feel so I know it has to be this way for me. I have to be honest with myself about my process and my product. That being said, I'm almost in the swing of things again and I can't wait to see what comes out of it all.
As always....
peace, blessings and furry kisses
xo
I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note, don't be shy!