Sunday, January 3, 2010

news

I've decided this year to participate in the 'One World One Heart' blog event. It seems a wonderful idea to get to know other bloggers from all over and at the end of it each blogger picks a random person from the comments/visitors to their post/site and they win a something! Yay a something, really?! See, it originally began as an artists thing so the prize would have been handmade art of some type but since all kinds of people are participating now it could be anything. Basics of it are found by clicking the link found in the right hand of my blog.
I haven't decided on the prize yet but I will get my grey matter to sorting that out and update you before the week is done.
On another craft/art note... my shops are probably going to look a wee bit bare as I restock and redirect. It is temporary and hopefully I will be running at full or near full tilt within the next few weeks, depending on production and that sort of thing.
I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday time! And a happy holiday tomorrow to all of you in Scotland (according to my calender)!
Will catch up with you back here soon.
peace & blessings ;-)
I

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to check out your shops!
    happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you as well. My shops are well quite bare at the moment, though thanks for peeking!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note, don't be shy!