Monday, June 27, 2011

postal info

So dear friends, it appears the mail strike/lockout here in Canada is going to be over tomorrow. Actually today but it's tomorrow when they will start wading through the backlog of mail and begin to deliver it again. YAY! (I think as I have not heard what the terms were that the government legislated them back to work with.) Anyways, it's going to take a while for them to get caught up on it all and as I am waiting for components that are stuck somewhere in there I'm going to wait to reopen until July 1st in celebration of mail again, Canada Day and Pride festivities here in the GTA. (No I am not a lesbian but I do have more than a few friends who are LBGTT and the view is quite nice too.)
Thanks for hanging on with me during this delay! And as always, keep updated here and on my fan page (don't be shy to like).
au revoir
xo
I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note, don't be shy!