Friday, June 3, 2011

so strike

Ok so apparently they are on strike at Canada Post. Right now it's rotating cities (mine is next) for a 48 hr work stoppage. How in the end this is going to affect things, who really knows. They say it's business as usual unless it's your city affected but um, from what I keep reading not so much. For now as long as it stays a rotating strike, I will keep on business as usual. If they truly start striking I will be switching to a courier as my delivery service and or taking a short holiday from the shops. Here's hoping it's business as usual since I have a few packages on their way to me! I'll keep you posted....lols couldn't resist.
For now I've got to go write up a blurb for the shops informing them so...
au revoir
xo
I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note, don't be shy!