Tuesday, February 23, 2010

break time


So, for the past 2 hours I've been working on the beginnings of what will become 2 or three new OOAK pieces. There really isn't much to show yet which kind of sucks since I have been plugging away at it for two hours but at least it is a beginning! I have been doing some soul searching and in the midst of it reminded myself NOTHING comes without hard work. And if I want to be considered a designer again I damn well better remember only an amature waits for inspiration, I need to create my own.

Besides that there's just way too much snow out there for me to want to (or be able to) walk far/go out. It's not all that much but going from grass yesterday just before lunchtime to what is there now .... ug. And, why don't people know that you don't shovel onto the road! It only make it worse folks and it and the next item are actually illegal to do where I live but you'd never know it from the amount of people who JDGAF. Oh and clean off your fricking cars and slow down for those of us who are walking in this evil white fluffy stuff will ya. LOL's snow and I like each other but we prefer to not have to involve others in the relationship.
Ok, so I NEED another coffee if I plan to keep breathing so....
peace, blessings and furry kisses (which seem kind of kinky when done as p, b & fk)
xo
I

p.s. Mr. Nick Rhodes my 14 year old self would like to re-issue that marriage proposal, she thinks we'd make a cute little salt and pepper set now.....lol's see what being trapped inside by white fluffiness does!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note, don't be shy!