Tuesday, February 9, 2010

shop stuff

So, I just finished redoing my shop categories. It's nothing major but I just feel these are a better fit for where I want to take things. I'll probably get restless in the fall and redo them again but for now they are as I want them. So, next step is getting moving on making and listing. This one is tricky since my ability to sit isn't quite there yet but I'm trying, lol. It's getting frustrating, even these few days of inability to sit and focus is eating at me.
On a happier note I found some beautiful stone chips that I am in love with and can't wait to make myself some new earrings with. Maybe I'll whip up a batch for one of my shops if I like how they turn out. I'll keep you posted on the results.
peace, blessings & furry kisses
xo
I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note, don't be shy!